As a response to the COVID-19 pandemic, program launched the online community chat sessions to maintain communication and build social connections among community leaders. The series of meetings is carried out within the framework of the ongoing project "Empowering Women for Change" funded by the UN Joint Program "For Gender Equality in Georgia".
During these sessions, community leaders and residents had an opportunity to meet interesting people, hear information that was meaningful and valuable for them, and simply participate in various conversations.
Topics of meetings already held:
- Financial literacy
- About a woman, her difficulties, concessions and victories in both her career and personal life
- Critical periods of child development
- Cyber Security
- Unpaid labor of women in rural areas
- Experience of various UNDP project leaders
- Supporting initiatives and projects in Ukraine
- Collaboration for local development
- Experience of women entrepreneurs
The cycle of meetings continues and we will discuss many more interesting topics!